Got Your Gear is an established company looking to grow dramatically by taking advantage of new opportunities. We are an INC 5000 company with one of the fastest growth rates in the country and are also inline for the ping pong world championships. We have been in business for 10+ years and carry top of the line brands and have an established business model. However the way customers shop online is consistently changing. It seems like just last week you were cutting out pictures from a catalog to create your Christmas list and now there is an app for that! We are looking for a team that can adapt to the changing retail environment and create new opportunities for growth, much like the majestic color-changing gecko adapts and shows mother nature who’s boss. We are actively looking for team members that can take this business to the next level. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to work in a fast growing company where change is constant and opportunities are huge than this is the place for you. Interest and experience in skiing, snowboarding, cats, backpacking, climbing, Ping-Pong, and the resplendent tyrannosaurus is a big plus! Check out the open positions below and email email@example.com for more information. Offices located in Clearfield UT
- Maintain a company image by responding to customers through email, phone, and social media.
- Managing customer returns and orders
- Maintaining high customer service performance ratings on marketplaces
- Processing warranties with outdoor product manufacturers
- Occasionally assisting with shipping customer orders and receiving new product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very familiar with Mac computers, excel, and ping pong
- Ability to learn new software procedures quickly
- Ability to help the warehouse team with shipping (lifting 50lb boxes, climbing stair ladders, and curating fresh Spotify playlists)
- Burning passion and strong communication to help customers with all of their questions and needs. Don’t worry sponge baths are not involved in this industry.
Email your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org